Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson

I have only read the beginning of this book which I found online at www.Harperteen.com. Usually, I just wait for the book to come out, but after devouring the book description, I just had to read as much as I could. The book has piqued my interest and made me want to steal an ARC from someone....anyone! If only I could get my hands on this book. I have been worrying what will become of the self proclaimed "big, bloated sausage". Will she be able to trust her new husband? Will she like her new home? How will she learn to be queen? Is she going to be able to find happiness in her new life far from those she loves? I am anxiously awaiting the release of this book (unless someone takes pity on me and gives me their copy).




This picture is what I pictured Elisa's wedding terno to look like.


No comments:

Post a Comment