Thursday, September 29, 2011

Review: A Clash of Kings


A Clash of Kings
A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



It's official, I'm hooked. Even though I am continually confused on who the minor characters are, I am in love with the story line and the continual struggle these characters must face. Jon Snow's journey is intriguing with the wildlings and the white walkers. Araya's hidden identity and her lack of conformity to societal norms is refreshing. Sansa bores me, but how people are using her is fascinating. Tyrion is by far my favorite character. His quick wit and silver tongue make this book. Most of the time I find myself waiting to get back to a particular character's storyline only to start wondering about what perils await another character driving me to read more. A definite page turner.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment